Ao validar o Cluster você recebe um warning “Network Binding Order”
“Rule “Network binding order” generated a warning. The domain network is not the first bound network. This will cause domain operations to run slowly and can cause timeouts that result in failures. Use the Windows network advanced configurations to change the binding order.”
- At a command prompt, type the following command lines:
Note Make sure that you press ENTER after each line.
- In Device Manager, expand Network adapters.
- Compare the list of network adapters in Device Manager to the list of network adapters that are displayed in Network Connections. Network adapters that are present in Device Manager but not in Network Connections are ghosted network adapters.
- If there are any disabled network adapters, enable these adapters in Device Manager or in Network Connections.
- If there are any ghosted network adapters, remove them in Device Manager.
- Start SQL Server setup.
- After setup is complete, open Network Connections, and then disable any network adapters that you do not want.